12 oz WHOLE BEAN BAG ONLY
If you like exotic coffees this is the want to get.
Quantities are very limited.
Total score from our cupping lab: 91.2
- Dry Aroma(1-5): 4.0 Sweet fresh fruits
- Wet Aroma(1-5): 4.2 Unbelievable aroma
- Acidity (1-10): 8.0 Just perfect
- Body (1-10): 7.9
- Flavor (1-10): 8.1 Very fruity
- Aftertaste (1-10): 8.0 You cannot stop drinking it
- Correction (1-10): 1.0 Normally I don't give any cuppers correction, but this coffee deserves it.
- Standard: +50
Who should drink it: Anyone who likes wild tasting coffee
Dry Process Sidamo from Ethiopia.
Dry Process is the most common method to process Ethiopian coffees. After the cherry is picked, is then exposed to the sun to dry. The workers will then turn the coffee using a rake, until the coffee is completely dry. Then is skinned to turn into the green coffee for roasting.
|Available in 12 oz bags:
|BEANS OR GROUND: